Thursday, June 9, 2011

Secrets

I really want to come back to this blog and update it, but I'm terrified. So much in my life has been upended since January. I've made a lot of decisions, and only time will tell which were good ones and which were bad, and some of them, I'll just never know for sure.

This blog was begun as an honesty project and an exercise in writing. It became one of my failed experiments. I can't be open and honest in a place where ex-husbands, future employers and family members can wander through. I want to, but I don't want to give anyone else any ammunition for accusing me of poor judgement. I don't have poor judgement. I have a commitment to following my heart. Sometimes that leads me to make odd choices, and I don't always like the consequences. But I believe in the principle.

I refuse to live an ordinary life. On that much, I am clear. The work it will take to get me to extraordinary? That's a tougher problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment